1. Are there minimum orders for screen printing and digital printing?
Screen printing generally requires a minimum order in order to keep the pricing down, because of the time it takes to set a job up. The length of the set up time is dictated by the number of colors in the design. Setup up times for digital printing is minimal, so no minimums are required.
2. What are the advantages and disadvantages of digital printing?
Digital printing is advantageous for small print runs because there is very little set up time. Generally digital printing allows for a crisper/more detailed final print. It also does not cost anymore to produce multi color artwork, where on regular screen printing the price increases with the number of colors. The disadvantages are that production is slower, inks tend not to be as bright on dark color shirts, the inks work best on 100% cotton tees and less well on poly blends, and the cost of the printing increases based on the amount of ink used on the shirt, not how many colors are in the design.
3. Are there minimum orders for embroidery?
Like digital printing, embroidery has only minimal set up times allowing us to produce with small or no minimums.
4. What kind of garments can you embroider on?
We can embroider on just about all kinds of garments and hats as long as the area to be embroidered fits onto our embroidery hoops.
5. Can I still buy Coed Naked shirts?
Yes, Coed Naked shirts are currently not available at retail, but you can purchase them on our online store.
6. If I have a a t-shirt that I want printed, do I need to provide art?
Coed has an in house art staff that is capable of creating art from scratch or manipulating artwork already provided by its customers.
7. How many colors can your presses print?
Coed has automatic presses that can print up to 12 colors and there is no restrictions on how many colors a digital press can print.
8. If I want to buy t-shirts for my event, business, team or school, how do I start?
Call our sales team at 800 926 6578 and they will walk you through the process from beginning to end. We can source your garments, create your artwork, send you electronic proofs and finish your garment to your requirements.